Sunday, May 23, 2010

Georgia Tech Graduation cookies



I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last updated my blog! These last few weeks have flown by. Andrew and I took a trip to Ashville to see the Biltmore House and my wonderful parents, Andrew's parents came all the way from Iowa to visit us, and Andrew's spent most of his free time studying for finals.

Luckily for the future of my blog, I've also been baking cookies! These Yellow Jacket cookies were made for my brilliant cousin, Joey, who just graduated from Georgia Tech.



I didn't have a GT mascot cookie cutter sitting around, so I just used a circular cookie and drew on the design. They aren't perfectly uniform, but I'm pretty happy with how they turned out considering I don't have a way to project the image onto the cookie.



I packaged all the cookies up individually for the trip, and I'm told they all made in to my Aunt whole!


Congratulations Joey! I hope you liked the cookies!

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I even showed them to my dad, who is a huge GA Tech fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, thanks so much for baking these cookies! They looked MARVELOUS and they made my graduation lunch unique and special. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete