Saturday, February 20, 2010

Flour and Flowers


We don't usually do much for Valentine's Day around here. Christmas & Birthdays are where we buy gifts; instead, we make something or go do something together in celebration of Valentine's Day. This year Andrew and I went out to eat and went out shopping the Friday before Valentine's because he had to work on Sunday. While we were out he bought me an apron I'd had my eye on for awhile.



I love it! Now I don't get covered in flour and powdered sugar while I bake. I really like the ruffles on the bottom.

Andrew then surprised me with flowers on Monday. They have really brightened up our living room.


I love when he surprises me with flowers.

These flowers and the apron inspired me to make some flowers of my own yesterday for a friend's birthday. I'll post about those tomorrow, but here's a preview:




No comments:

Post a Comment